We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate upon receiving notification from you of any unauthorized use of your account or any intentions or actions that disrupts the Website in any way.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY AND ACCURACY
Whilst we endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time with or without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software, which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to supply you with products, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
THIRD PARTY LINK
From time to time, we may place links to websites controlled, owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Links”) on the Website. These Third Party Websites are provided “as is” solely for your convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them..
The inclusion of these Third Party Links on the Website does not constitute our endorsement of these Third Party Links. These Third Party Links are used at your own risk and we take no responsibility for their contents and availability.
You must not without our permission frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website.
We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- You shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our products and services or our policies except with our prior express authorization;
- You shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our products and services or policies; and
- You shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case
WEBSITE CONTENT, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
You acknowledge and agree that all rights to the Website and all the contents displayed on the Website, including but not limited to, our logo, domain names, documents, images, clips, graphics, data, design, source code, software, and other information (collectively referred to as (“Website Content”) are our sole property or of the entities affiliated with us or parties with whom we have contracted.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes and/or public circulation without obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us.
You are prohibited from creating a link to the Website in any other webpage without our prior written consent.
Any consent we may give in relation to or in connection with the Website Content or Website may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or to the Website or to any use of the Website including the forums available to the registered user anything in any respect that:
- Is in breach these Terms and Conditions, policies and/or any other agreements that you have entered into with us;
- May be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, offensive, discriminatory, derogatory, harmful, unlawful, threatening, harassing, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, untrue, political, defamatory or libelous;
- Violates any law, statute and/or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction;
- Is false, inaccurate, misleading or out of date
- Is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- Impersonate any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- May be contrary to our interests;
- May infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including
- Involves your use, delivery or transmission of any unsolicited materials, advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of commercial and non-commercial solicitation;
- May contain any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National Registration Identity Card numbers, passport numbers and credit card numbers; or
- May contain any content or links to content that, in our sole judgment, (a) violates the previous paragraphs, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the forum on the Website and/or the Website, or (d) which may expose us or its users to any harm or liability of any type,
- Upon our reasonable belief that you have committed any breach or suspected to commit breach of the Restricted Activities, we reserve the immediate right to suspend and/or terminate your account, remove or edit any content or information that is in breach of the Restricted Activities and/or prohibit your use and access of our Website..
To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its affiliates, officers and employees shall not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using our Website or any such material (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of data, whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise..
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, demands or liabilities, including solicitors’ fees and costs that we have incurred in connection with any claim by a third party (including any intellectual property claim) arising out of or your use of the Website or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Website by you or users of your Account in violation of this Terms and Conditions or in violation of any applicable law.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You agree that you use the Website at your own risk. We do not provide any financial, investment, legal or tax advice or recommendations to potential investors wishing to use our Website. Investors should make their own assessments of any investment opportunity our Website and should seek independent advice before committing to any investment.
You consent to receiving communication from us electronically and you agree to the Company use of electronic communication to enter into agreements and communicate with you in accordance with the relevant laws of United Republic of Tanzania
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website (and all noncontractual relationships arising out of or connected to it or them) shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of United Republic of Tanzania. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Republic of Tanzania courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Terms and Conditions.
SIGNED BY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS CONSULTANCY LIMITED (Owner and Manager of www.wengi.co.tz)
You, as the Investor, by ticking the box confirming that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.