Once the campaign ends, funds will be disbursed on phases. The first phase is expected to start within 60 to 90 days.
Yes, as long as the fundraising is successful.
The contributions are stored in a secure escrow account by our partnering bank and payment Gateway Company.
Contributions will be fully refunded to investors. You must reach your 100% target. We use “All or Nothing” approach
Yes, payments are secured by our payment-processing partner. Bank details for credit/debit cards are encrypted and never appear on wengi.co.tz
No, submitting a project is free. However, if you wish to be supported in the drafting of your Business Plan, fees may be charged to you by one of our partner firms who are responsible for evaluating the relevance of the projects submitted to our platform.
All you have to do is click on ” Create project/campaign ” and complete the appropriate form.
After this step, someone from our team will contact you in order to assist you in carrying out your project.
Yes, no limit is set for collections.
Individuals and institutions who have been vetted as investors
First of all, to invest in a project, you must create an account
Once registered, it’s very simple:
• you go to the page of the project you want to support
• You click on the tab of the desired payment method
• you click on the amount you want to invest
• you enter your secret codes or your bank card details, then validate
Your payment is secured by our partner payment processing company.
If, however, the supported project does not reach 60% of its objective, your contribution will be fully refunded.
You need to seek professional advise, if you are not a sophisticated investor
– invest small amounts in many projects, to spread your risks
Yes, payments are secured by our partner PESAPAL, one of the leaders in Internet payment. Bank details of credit cards are encrypted and never appear on our platform.
You just need to click on “SignUp” at the top right of this page before filling out the form
You just have to promote the projects that you like. To do this, several tools are at your disposal: share the project on Facebook and Twitter, send it by email to your contacts or even integrate it on your blog or website.
– You can also ask to meet the business owners if you want to mentor them
We conduct a first –level due diligence before the project is listed on our platform
– You can also conduct your own diligence to your level of satisfaction
Debit card, Mobile money, and Bank transfer
– Once the government allows, we will also accept cryptocurrency
You can now contact us via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Or by our popup live chat button.
– Wengi is managed by SSC Capital, a corporate advisory and investment management firm, registered in Tanzania. The firm has industry experience of more than 10 years
– The firm is located at House No. 5, Bains Avenue, Masaki, Dar es salaam